Professor Susan L. Burkett
My abbreviated CV
These are the classes I teach:
On Sep. 13, Dr. Beth Todd and I presented a seminar about applying to the NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program. The materials below can be downloaded.
On Oct. 22, I presented a seminar to students in the Honors College. The presentation can be downloaded.
My research area is Integrated Circuit (IC) Processes. Funded research projects include:
1) Army Research Lab (ARL): 3D Integration using through silicon vias (TSVs)
2) NASA: Structural Health Monitoring (SHM)
3) NSF: Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) Site
4) NSF: Course, Curriculum, and Laboratory Improvement (CCLI)
5) NSF: Transforming Undergraduate Education in STEM (TUES)